Think you have a blocked drain but you’re unsure?
Early detection can save you hundreds or even thousands.
Here are some symptoms that might help determine problems with your drains.
- Toilet water rising above normal levels
- Gulping and gurgling sounds
- Sinks or toilets draining slowly
- Outdoor drains overflowing
- Bad odours from sinks or drains
- Overflowing gully trap (outdoor drain)
- Gutters overflowing
- Complete drain blockage
If you answered yes to any of the above symptoms or are experiencing any other symptoms it is best to call Drain Force today.